Praising God… African style!
Messiah Lyrics by Kgotso
Alakara (Celebrate) Lyrics By Emmy Kosgei
December 31, 2011
(Based on the average daily views)
1. Siyabonga Jesu (I Thank You Jesus) by Solly Mahlangu.
2. Ebenezer by Angela Chibalonza
3. Tabu zangu (My Troubles) by Rose Muhando & Annastazia Mukabwa
4. Igwe (Oh King) by Midnight Crew
5. Obrigado (Thank you) by Solly Mahlangu
6. Saluti By Daddy Owen ft. Kambua, Wahome, Kosgei, Kotira, Mapenzi, Nanjie
7. Tambira Jehovah by Celebration Choir Zimbabwe
8. Ketshepile Wena (I Trust in You) by Benjamin Dube
9. Ololo (No) by Emmy Kosgei
10. Uwezo by A Dawn Age Band
11. Kiatu Kivue (Remove the shoe) by Anastazia Mukabwa & Rose Muhando
12. My God is Good by Uche (Joyous Celebration)
13. Eh Yahweh Kumama by Adorons l’eternel (Gael)
14. Furi Furi Dance by Jimmy Gait and DK
15. Chakutumaini Lyrics by Martha
16. Ngiyakuthanda by Benjamin Dube
17. Moya Wami by Rebecca Malope
18. Uyingcwele(You are Holy) by Rebecca Malope
19. Wewe ni Bwana (You are The Lord of Lords) by Enid Moraa
20. Kaa nami (Abide With Me) by Angela Chibalonza
Jun 06, 2015 @ 01:33:27
The song is touching
Jan 20, 2015 @ 04:12:09
May 12, 2014 @ 07:55:29
All your songs were very facinitated to people, pls we need Ani pakabara lyrics thanks.
Feb 26, 2014 @ 02:12:23
am looking for the song ‘oh precious saviour lord and friend we’ve come to honour you as king’..i think it was done by celebration choir
Dec 03, 2013 @ 16:39:13
I need the lyrics of ani pakabara.
Apr 04, 2013 @ 12:38:07
The lyric of ADONAI. artist:sonnie badu. Country:GHANA
Apr 04, 2013 @ 15:19:22
Oct 09, 2012 @ 02:34:06
hello…your site is quite helpful to us..thank you.
i need the lyrics of the song solid rock by Uche and joyous celebration
Jun 22, 2012 @ 08:06:44
I need the lyrics of My God Big O by Joyous Celebration 14 sanged by Uche
Mar 24, 2012 @ 05:07:04
Pls i need the lyrics of anipakabara ( kalabari language in nigeria) sang by ibiso edward. Thank you
May 08, 2012 @ 08:49:13
Kalabari is a tough language to translate because there are few places that I could do research in. I have however added Ani’pakabara among the “to do” list and will keep working on it. The Youtube (http://bit.ly/IUITKY) has an English subtitle that I think will be sufficient in the meantime. God bless you
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.